2.7
Interest Rate

Purchased a 2014 Thor Four Winds from Camping World in Harrisburg, PA.We do a lot of dry camping so made it clear, after paying their $1000 prep charge, I wanted everything checked.

Especially for water leaks. When we did the walk through, we had the cleaning people come back twice to redo. Their check list was all checked off as completed but it certainly was not. The water pump wasn't even tested because they hook the water hose to the city inlet.

The service tech didn't even know where the water pump was. I also found that the fresh water tank had about 2 gallons of antifreeze in it. Camping World offered us a $250 gift certificate which I did accept.

I would not trust their service dept.at all!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of camping world rv cleaning service from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments