We purchased a 2009 Coachman Chaparral and from the first walk through before committing to the purchase we expressed concern over a large amout of Lady bugs inside we were assured that the would be removed and that they had just gotten the unit in.Few weeks went by and I went back to sit down and purchase the unit and did another walk through wirh the unit closed up still loaded up with Lady bugs .

I insisted on cleaning of the inside and out as part of the deal . Third visit was a walk through and inspection of the unit hooked up with our salesman Jamie and still had to be cleaned. We closed the deal which was paid in full no finance involved with the cleaning and delivery in the deal . On Friday of that week we went to see if they had received my check to complete the deal which came while we were there .

Our salesmen was off and we sat for a few hours seemingly invisible to management. Finally it was agreed upon to take delivery that afternoon. As they were washing the unit we did not go inside till that evening when it was delivered next door to our campground with what still inside but lady bugs. On Saturday morning i called asking to speak with our salesman they took a message.

To this day the 30th since delivery I have not received a call from my salesman. We cleaned it ourselves also removing mouse droppings and traps along with dead lady bugs. Trying to email customer service was not able to be done every time I tried error 404 messages came up . So I reached out via Facebook Messenger and surprisingly they responded saying the store and all parties involved would be in contact.

Another week no response reached out once more later that afternoon a man named Joey who said he was the sales manager called we discussed this and he had the stones to say did you pay the clean up fee when i said read the deal it was included he offered a 50 dollar gift card and apologies. Now yesterday we pulled the sofa away from the back wall and discovered that there were mouse droppings acorns and dead lady bugs AND THE WALL IS SOFT FROM WATER DAMAGE also if it was cleaned like it was supposed to be this damage would have been discovered during the clean up process and we would have not bought this unit. I am told because it was sold as is I must pay for the repairs . My fiance has respiratory issues and my father in law has COPD and had breathing issues during a vist while in the trailer .

I feel that we agreed on a clean unit without water damage and am that this is not what I was sold .Judging by the amounts of complaints I know I am in for a long battle .

Review about: Camping World Rv Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments