Order #11452.I paid $****.00 to have roof sealed as a preventatuve measure and now four months later I now have a roof leak.

I never had a leak before. I was very upset before due to the price and service we received at the time.

Today, I am furious with the results.As always, there is no one available to look into our concerns which are now complaints about Camping World.

Insurance Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Camping World Roof Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

ariadelaluna
Flagstaff, Arizona, United States #1316111

Bought a 2015 Jayco travel trailer from Camping World in Northern Arizona.They showed us the spec sheet that showed a price of $29K.

They sold it to us for $23K. Later we looked at the spec sheet and realized it was showing a NEW PRICE. We thought we were getting a great deal, and spent additional monies based on the savings.

Upon calling them, the sales person said something like "so you spent $3-4,000 too much !

Corporate office just referred us back to our dealership and after explaining to them the unfairness and failure to point out that the price displayed was a new price, they did absolutely nothing.Their sales tactics are up there with the sharks (attorneys).

Do your research and BUYER BEWARE !