Product: Camping World Roof Repair Clear all filters (2 of 2 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Camping World in Byron, Georgia - They suck worst business ever

They do poor work and lie about doing work
Review
Service
Camping World Roof Repair
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Camping World - Roof Repair Review

Order #11452. I paid $****.00 to have roof sealed as a preventatuve measure and now four months later I now have a roof leak. I never had a leak before. I was very upset before due to the price and service we received at the time. Today, I am furious with the results. As always, there is no one available to look into our concerns which are now complaints about Camping World.

Bought a 2015 Jayco travel trailer from Camping World in Northern Arizona. They showed us the spec sheet that showed a price of $29K.

They sold it to us for $23K. Later we looked at the spec sheet and realized it was showing a NEW PRICE. We thought we were getting a great deal, and spent additional monies based on the savings.

Upon calling them, the sales person said something like "so you spent $3-4,000 too much !

Corporate office just referred us back to our dealership and after explaining to them the unfairness and failure to point out that the price displayed was a new price, they did absolutely nothing. Their sales tactics are up there with the sharks (attorneys).

Do your research and BUYER BEWARE !

Review