2.6

We have looking at a travel trailer for a couple of months and finally decided to buy.We were very happy with our salesperson.

We decided to decline the prep offer since this will be our 4th rv, our last being a new motor home. We aren' t new to the workings of an rv. Upon saying that, the SALES MGR.informed us that we would have to figure all the workings of the rv, no orientation, NO BATTERY, no hookup to our hitch, no propane. In the 4 other rv's we have purchased, we have never encountered such a ripoff ordeal.

If this is the way Camping World does business, they dont need our business. I feel bad for our salesperson , becuase her sales mgr. blew the sale.

Going to start looking elsewhere for our Rockwood travel trailor.Totally ridiculous sales tactics.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of rockwood travel trailer. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rockwood travel trailer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Rogers, Arkansas, United States #1341066

Sad to say this because I wanted to buy local, but CW was very rude when I tried to negotiate price the sales guy got puffed up and said "well if you don't need a battery and filled tanks.." so, we bought our Rockwood out of state.

I sell new Rockwoods.

I do it with a smile and respect, (we LOVE our customers) also free prep, walkthru, battery & propane. Also comes with a $40 credit in our store.

Been doing it that way FOREVER,

That's the only way we know.

RVMAN

Ha.What do you think a prep is.

To check all appliances and install a battery.Nothings free in life.

Makes wonder if the toilet comes without flush, the dining table comes without legs, stove with burners????Who ever heard of buying a brand new trailer without a battery?

????Punishment for not purchasing the 995.00 pretty pkg.??????