I took my RV in for repairs. Furnace wasn't working, some lights needed replacing, a roof vent needed parts, elect. ignition for fridge wasn't working right.

First they left many of the replaced light parts all over inside RV. Didn't actually repair the roof vent, but charged for it. Broke the regulator off my LP tank. Charged parts and labor for the furnace which still blows out the gas on the fridge and still will not light - not sure if I got the parts. There were other things I wanted updated, but they said the RV was too old and parts couldn't be found -- I found them easily online.

Like many others, I will never go back and will steer everyone I know away from them. I got a few lights replaced, a couple of vent covers and not much else for almost 900 dollars. I contacted the corporate office where they apologized and said it would be referred to the regional office, of course there was no reply. This year I will have a portable electric heater if needed and will find a reputable repair shop to get it fixed.

Review about: Camping World Repair.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

billb25

Has anyone taken them to Small Claims court? I am going to.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #940905

I brought a 2015 montana from camping world in knoxville in dec. they have not even regestor this camper with keystone and now i having to spent my time to get it regestor so i can get some work done on it. i will not recommend thid company to anybody and i will NOT buy another camper from them Camping world in panama city is helping to get the work done and if they dont get eveerything done i will write a reveiw on them.

AS AS DEALER CAMPING WORLD CAN NOT JUST GO ON LINE AND PURCHASE PARTS, NOW THAT YOU KNOW YOU CAN HELP YOUR SELF BY DOING SO FROM NOW ON