Interest Rate

Let me start by saying this. I have bought vehicles, motorcycles, boats and I have never had such a bad experience when purchasing something.

We spent several months looking for a new camper. We finally decided to go to the Boat Sport and Travel Show. We spent two days looking at different campers. When we decided to purchase one we bought it from Camper World of Richmond, our sales consultant Mitch was good.

The Finance Manger that day seemed to know what he was doing. We signed papers that day. I should have done more research on Rates but that is my fault. We were told that with the purchase we would receive a New 50-inch TV.

We are now two months later still have not received that. I did refinance with my local bank less than a week later for a better rate. I called and left message after message, sent emails to the Finance Manager to get the all extras cancelled. It took him over a month to finally get me the paperwork to get this cancelled.

I was also in touch with him about title work. It took them 45 days to get my paperwork for a brand new camper. I was told due to my troubles that they would refund my paint and protection by David Dozier. Now he will not even take my calls or answer any of my emails.

I do not believe that the Paint and Fabric protection was even done. When we got the camper home you can tell that they did not even get it cleaned up for delivery. There was wood chips in the bathtub and all over the floor.

I do not like giving bad reviews, but do to my experience I say buyers beware. If I could give a zero that is what I would give.

Review about: Camping World Manager.

I didn't like: Hold time and customer service.

Comments