Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Does anyone know of a good honest RV dealership that actually stands behind their product with a good service department?

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States #1234616

Dakota discount rv rapid city talk to tom, he is a amazing salesman and knows his stuff, dakota discount is also a great business and has amazing people that work there honest, trustworthy and fair. Can't go wrong. I went to camper world first and they treated me like I was a low life, then I went to camper world and they treated me like a person and gave me a great price on my trade in and found me a 5th wheel hat is amazing.

to Anonymous Vernon, Florida, United States #1235250

WTF???

You make no sense, sound like a SMF.