Traveling from CA across US for 3 weeks.3rd day we discovered in Joplin MO our 25 ft pull trailer (fleet wood/ prowler) under belly insulation ripped out and fell out first qtr section.

Called Nashville TN, they couldn't 't repair days ordering parts. We were only in Nashville for 3 days. Called ahead to Greenwood, IN requested parts to be ordered 7 days ahead of us arriving. First response - our service dept booked until August!

I complained if a RV is crossing US isn't CW suppose to have availability for emergencies/ drop ins ? Then foreman tells me their policy is not to accept self assesed damage would need to look at the trailer, then order parts needed, my god under belly installation has just 3 parts! After reading reviews counting our blessings CW isn 't fixing our trailer. Got a May/Pa shop in Indianapolis,IN to fix when we roll into Indiana Wednesday July 16th.

Best part he believed me what parts fell off and accepted our self assessment!

Review about: Camping World Repair.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

GoodSamCareTeam

I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced.If able please send me a email with your contact information.

We would like help in this matter.

Mark