Hi, I just want to start off with the troubles that Camping World in Greenwood and for that matter all locations there Service Departments is a joke on how they operate and bringing people in for service and you wait around for weeks to get in and that goes for all Dealerships then they get put off for weeks and when you call it's hard to get an answer or if you do it's filled with lies and I've talked to people were there unit had been there for months and they miss camping season because of it.They will bring in waiter customers and get them done over an all day process and here your camper will set there and not get touched which is not a good business trade to work that way.

I have found a pulled up on the internet and there are other Rv Service shops in this location which I have talked to people that have gone there and they have treated them good and was honest and up front with them and had them done that day or within a few days depending on the repairs. The technicians that work at camping world are not qualified techs and have a lot of them that has never worked on them and it's understandable that you have to train your people but not on the service units that belong to customers. But please just be aware of the situation and as far as buying a unit there also I'd do your research first before buying there because there are to many complaints against them and the last time I heard they changed management to try and make better but it'll never be better when all of camping worlds work off commission so that should let you know they will stick it to you as much as possible because they have to make there pay. I've had conversations with employees there and I don't recall not one of them had anything good to say about working there and it's really a shame that you can treat people that way and not think anything about it.

I've whatched the Profit show and that's as much of joke as Camping World is as he rips those people off as he does his main company where he started which to let you know that was handed to him he never started it from the ground up.

Well one last this to all that read these complaints like I had said earlier PLEASE look at the other service departments around the area before going to Camping World for a bad experience your suppose to enjoy camping not hate it.There is a small shop that I've heard a lot about located in a campground called Lake Haven Retreat I believe it's called TNT Rv Repair I heard they was real good and quick.

Review about: Camping World Repair.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments