Kearney, Missouri

We purchased a 5th Wheel from Camping World a month ago.One of the worst experience of our lives.

Went to go pick it up, and wasn't clean as they told us it would be. During the walk through, show us how everything worked. The guy didn't have a clue. They tried to reap us off on a 5th Hitch, and had to go through a big mess.

Might have been taken advantage of that.We're happy with the 5th wheel, just wish I could have bought it from someone else.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

We had similar situation at CW Gulf Breeze,Florida.They tried to bait and switch by sending the credit union a different buyers order with less options but the same price.

They finally reduced the price for the option they were charging -as if they were giving me something. Brittney said our hitch wouldn't work before even trying- long story short it worked. I should have walked and left them with the camper but I didn't have time or energy to go negotiate somewhere else.

And Detailing???

Lol. They only run through a wash and mop the floor.

Finding somewhere else for service.Wish I knew now what I didn't know.