Branchville,New Jersey
1.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We purchased our first 5th wheel I. November 2015. We planned our first trip April 2016 by placing an order with Camping World. One IMPORTANT item on this order was the Good Sam GPS 7735.

We made our first trip June 2016. The coordinates on this GPS did not work to the standards of said product. I had to use my cell phone data (WAZE) the entire round trip (NJ to NC).

A call was put into CAMPING WORLD CUSTOMER SERVICE for a refund or credit to our account I spoke with two reps from on-line site we purchased from; two reps from Corporate; rep from GOOD SAM; a rep from from RAND MCNALLY(product maker).

All had the same response...........return policy 30 days. why make an unreasonable return policy when almost all items are purchased prior to a trip will not be used within thirty days! Planning a RV trip takes coordinating, planning &. TIME! Rand McNally offered me to send it to them for repairs.......IT IS NEW & NOT BROKEN!

Quality Customer Service is long gone. I will never purchase an item from CAMPING WORLD......when our Good Sam membership comes up for renewal......I will refuse.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rand Mcnally 7735 Gps Navigation System.

I didn't like: Customer service arrogance, Return policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 29, 2016.

Comments