I have had nothing but poor customer care by the Camping world in Lakewood NJ.They sold me a extended warranty for $4,000.

and when I need it it was a joke , They charged me to just look at the unit. Fifty dollars before they would even summit it to warranty company, and come to find out guess who owns the warranty company yup Camping world.

And when you call to talk to someone in service forget it , They never get back to you and you always get a answering machine.

I for one would never spend a dollar in camping world again never.I will travel out of my way to buy my motor home stuff elsewhere

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

#1312001

Horrendous customer service. Service manager does not realize when someone spends 100k they do not want sarcasm on top of poor workmanship.

Tenafly, New Jersey, United States #1227076

Pete from Camping world was the best very responsive

Huntington, New York, United States #1221611

It's so true

I agree, camping world said my slide out system had to be replaced both motors and rail system from lippert.Said it would take three weeks for parts at a cost of 1,400.00.

after three week I went back to see the progress, and guess what they didn't even order parts. I pulled the trailer out and decided to do the work myself, it turned out to be just a motor that cost only 249.00 ordered parts over the net.

one week.

So I will never use them for service, very dishonest, also being connected to Good Sam club I will not deal with them either.

Rich

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #995661

same here.Literally took RV off the lot in March 2015 and have been able to use it ONCE!!!

They have had it over 30 days and have to drive there (over an hour) to talk to someone because they are supposedly overwhelmed!

No one calls back EVER!I think it's time to talk to a lawyer!!!

Columbia, South Carolina, United States #857273

The worst customer service I've ever encountered.They will tell you it will take 2-3 days for them to look at it and give you a call.

No call. We call them and they say it's 4-5 days and deny telling us only 2-3. Then 10 days out, no one will take our call.

Leave a message and no one returns your call.How do they get away with this and still have customers ?

DO NOT BUY HERE!Once you purchase something, they don't know who you are.

Camping world does not return calls, Stephanie from service will tell you she never received your message. we've had dozens of warranty issues that are not being fixed. they lie to you and tell you they never received your message and will not pick up a phone. they've been through dozens of service managers and Stephanie is the worst.

She lied right to our faces and will not fix warranty issues, she is unprofessional and argumentative.go somewhere else if you want to spend 60,000.00 on a camper and be ignored.

to LI #980906

We had the same experience with Stefanie.She is extremely unprofessional, nasty, and incompetent.

Their entire service department is a joke. I'd advise everyone to steer clear of Camping World.

My experience there was one of the worst in my life.Terrible customer service.

to LI #1009810

We are going through our nightmare with Stephanie and the service department right now.I am just livid!

They were sweet as can be while we were purchasing our travel trailer and now you cannot get them on the phone. They take weeks to get back to you but only after you have called them again and again....the repair work is not the quality that you would expect. Then you have to fight with them to get things redone"..that's if they will. Their warranties are a waste of money.

We all spend tons of money to make happy vacationing memories and it all goes down the tubes because they leave you so pissed off with a banging headache and all stressed out. We will never deal with them again after this.

Save yourself the aggrivation and buy elsewhere.You will be glad you did.

to LI #1312002

Absolutely. Had a recall rv spent 50 days in shop and what they supposedly fixed didn't work at all even though it work prior to my visit