Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I can't believe that NASCAR is even associated w/ this POS of an organzination ...if this is a complete company that is concerned about repeat and referral business ,less alone CSI ...

they need to fire everybody from the head down ,change their name and pray that they will never be associated w/ the previous company.... If the Golden co. Dealership staff from the GM down are not even mediately dismissed if I was a stock holder I would jump ship from this incredibly horrendously designed corporation ... If you can't get a hold of a associate you get transferred to a calling center or n which I'm on day 15 waiting to get that call back so today when I called and was transferred to the call center I refused to leave a message...

and called back to camping world GOLDEN CO. Where a operator @ best answered and when Parts didn't answer I was told "well I guess there just busy" in dismay of that comment I insisted that I could talk to the store mgr.. which one would think that you would get a live body .... but oh know this Adult arcade operator @ best transfers me to DONS THE " " store MGR .

V-Mail in which it has been over 24 hrs and still haven't received a phone call back ... nor have had my concerns dealt w/ ...

I hope Don likes selling J-Johns BC you have NO business being a MGR..of a billion dollar a year franchise!!!

This person wrote the review parts water pump from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments