2.8

I bought a new 2016 unit a this year May 2015 from "Camping Worst" in El Paso, Texas.Just like buying a used car from a cheesy used car sales man.

Everything promised to get the sale and all promises broken once they got paid from the bank. I kid you not, I spoke to Sales Manager Jimmy Hernandez, and those were his words exactly. He said "... deal is done because we got paid from the bank and it's no longer our problem." What a joke, all over a $400 satellite!!!

Service department is a true circus because it takes them months to get you parts and to fix your unit. Better yet, once it's done the repairs could have been done better by a 5 year old. The unit needed repairs in the interior molding and they used a staple gun to repair and it looks TERRIBLE. I took unit in for a number of repairs needed on my NEW 2016 unit but only got half of the repairs done at best.

They don't seem to grasp the idea of "service" and have a complete disconnect with their communication. There's absolutely no accountability at this location and it's sad because if the public knew how they operate, I'm sure they wouldn't buy from this location. To sum it up for you, this location is absolute CHAOS. Word to the wise...

"STAY AWAY"!!!!!!

Drive 4 hours to Camping World Albuquerque and you will truly experience greatness and avoid all the headaches from "Camping Worst" El Paso, Texas.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $400. fruiz is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about camping world sales manager at Camping World was lack of accountability, customer service arrogance and service department , but reviewer liked inventory. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments