1.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We have never witnessed such incompetence. Camping world of Syracuse NY has an I don't give a *** attitude with a lack of knowledge and lack of customer service.

Of the many, many times I have tried to buy parts from the parts counter, they have never once personally answered the telephone. Leaving a message is the only option and you may or may not get a return phone call. Once tried to obtain keys for a door lock set as the great outdoors said they could hook us up but we were stopping at Camping world first for other items, the parts manager of Camping World said replacement keys are not an option and the other co. is, in his own words, blowing smoke up your a$$, end quote.

The latest debacle was a walk thru on a brand new unit. The so called "expert' was a joke. My wife was more informed of the unit systems than this punk was. After 3 hours of looking for the coach engine battery and transmission fill/dipstick, we resorted to the owners manual to answer our questions.

And finally, the walk thru never revealed how to winterize our 100,000 couch. Guess they want you to bring it to them, NEVER, over my dead body would I leave any service, repairs or consultation up to these incompetent, I don't give a crap, employees ! I will say, the sales person, Steve Wood, was a stand up excellent, knowledgeable, man of his word sales person, Thank you Steve !! Oh, yeah, and we still do not have possession of the coach and have signed all the paperwork, under Jim's insistence: 1.

that we have taken possession (of which has not happened) 2. That all items are repaired, of which has not happened 3. whereby they have all of our money and we have no coach ! Nice !!

Merry Christmas to us .... 12/22/2017 Thanks Camping World !!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Steve woods the salesman.

I didn't like: I dont give a sht it s not my job attitude.

Comments