Update by user Nov 22, 2014

Received service warranty check in November. Considering the length of time it took to receve both refund checks, I would give Camping World of Roanoke a very poor rating for their financial department.

Original review posted by user Oct 08, 2014

I have since traded this unit.While the fuel problem was fixed, and I fully disclosed the fuel problems and repairs done, I did not trade at Camping World.

When this unit was purchased, I bought gap insurance and an extended service warranty plan. I have been dealing with Camping World and Good Sam to get a refund on the gap insurance and extended service plan. The trade-in was on 6-18-14. The paperwork was signed then, and again on 7-11-14.

I finally called the numbers referenced on the cancellation forms on 8-21-14. I was told by the two underwriters (one for the gap insurance refund, and one for the extended service plan) that I would be getting the refunds at the end of September. Today is October 8. I called the Good Sam number, and was told the paperwork has been done, but Camping World has to issue the refund!

I have copies of all of the paperwork and all of the e-mails. When I called Camping World today, and asked to speak to the finance department, I was sent (yet again) to voicemail. Consumers should expect better service from a company such as Camping World. The only person who has been a pleasure to deal with is their salesman, Greg Sutphin!

What an upstanding young man!I would not recommend Camping World of Roanoke, Va (other than Greg).

Review about: Camping World Trade-in.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Bev2
Stafford, Virginia, United States #899535

Just an update.Finally received the gap insurance refund the first week of November.

Called Camping World yet again October 27th. Was told by Mr. Mike Irvin (spelling?) that I would get my check in one or two weeks for the refund on the extended service warranty. Called again on November 12, and was told by Mr.

Irvin that the c g eck was mailed November 10. Did not receive it in mail on Nov. 12, but hope to see it today, Nov.

13.I will not be holding my breath.