1.1
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Mar 09

nothing going on looks like I'm done. going to have to take care of it myself least post time to go to bbb and the state.

Update by user Dec 17, 2016

nothing going on got a call from camping world it was a joke they are not going to do anything to resolved it

Update by user Nov 20, 2016

got a call from camping world should call me back monday we will see?

Update by user Nov 17, 2016

they just added 3 more weeks in order to just look at the problem.

Update by user Nov 15, 2016

have not hard a word from camping world.

Original review posted by user Nov 14, 2016

be careful if do business with these people they will lie to our face.they are very good at it.

customer service doesn't exist. our for that matter service in general. WE got a new motorhome we were told that we would get seat cushions for the front seats of the motorhome. we never got them.

it took months to get everything done on the motorhome and still we did not get cushions. we were lied too every time we talk to them I well never do business with them again.

there are still trying to the things that should done months ago.we are on month number 4

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Camping World needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments