Camping World Of Kingston New York Thor Vegas 2016 Review
During the ownership "orientation" in July 2016 the Kingston, NY Camping World technician broke the dining table storage and discovered two ripped sofa cushions.Since then Kingston Camping World has promised in writing to repair the damage and other "minor" issues with our New Thor Vegas (like the propane meter not working).
kingston CW personnel have also stated in voice mail that they would order nod repair the broken, ripped, or malfunctioning parts yet 3 months later Kingston CW has failed to deliver.
Politicians show more integrity and competence.Afterthree months of no service and demonstrated and documented bad faith, Kingston Camping World shows a criminal lack of ethics and disregard for safety.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "Our camper was in for some warranty repairs and we wanted to add on a spare tire. I was called on Wednesday November 11 (after they had it 6 weeks..."
- "Advertised a white Screen door cross bar handle for $11.75 but billed me full price at $12.99 on my email invoice! Also the tax on invoice was incorrectly calculated for LA..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."