During the ownership "orientation" in July 2016 the Kingston, NY Camping World technician broke the dining table storage and discovered two ripped sofa cushions.Since then Kingston Camping World has promised in writing to repair the damage and other "minor" issues with our New Thor Vegas (like the propane meter not working).

kingston CW personnel have also stated in voice mail that they would order nod repair the broken, ripped, or malfunctioning parts yet 3 months later Kingston CW has failed to deliver.

Politicians show more integrity and competence.Afterthree months of no service and demonstrated and documented bad faith, Kingston Camping World shows a criminal lack of ethics and disregard for safety.

Review about: Thor Vegas 2016.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Camping World Rv Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

CWareGreedyThieves

Trust me as an insider, it starts at the top with CEO Marcus the bully thief Lemonis, all the way down and throughout ball of the dealerships. They are all dishonest untrustworthy scam artists.