Camping World Of Kingston New York Thor Vegas 2016 Review
During the ownership "orientation" in July 2016 the Kingston, NY Camping World technician broke the dining table storage and discovered two ripped sofa cushions.Since then Kingston Camping World has promised in writing to repair the damage and other "minor" issues with our New Thor Vegas (like the propane meter not working).
kingston CW personnel have also stated in voice mail that they would order nod repair the broken, ripped, or malfunctioning parts yet 3 months later Kingston CW has failed to deliver.
Politicians show more integrity and competence.Afterthree months of no service and demonstrated and documented bad faith, Kingston Camping World shows a criminal lack of ethics and disregard for safety.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "Bought a used camper. They finanaced adding on $2500 for what he called an extended warranty. Did not hear him say $2500. Heard him say it is included in the..."
- "We bought a 2016 Forest River Forester 2401W. We bought it on March 5,2016 and it had a ripped screen by the dinette. We were told that it..."
- "Camping World Panama City, Fl damaged my Motor Home Steps and S/S Trim while working on my unit. It was struck by another RV.. They replaced my steps and..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."