MB Issues -The following issues need to be addressed on the NEW 2017 - 1.Took the MB into the MB dealer ship immediately upon my arrival here in Phoenix for the following issues a.Airbag light had been on since we drove out of CW parking lot in Richmond i.Noone at CW noticed the big red light in the dash ii.MB said Thor unhooked the wiring when they redid the seats b.Drivers side electric door lock does not work i.Had to remove ALL our gear each night because we could not lock it.Tried everything to fix it.

NO luck c.Loose wiring harness in pass door d.Loose grille cover in front 2.NOTE The Phoenix MB dealership entered the VIN number into their system as part of the service and then informed me that this MB is NOT a 2017 model. It is in fact a 2016 and the warranty started on 2/28/17, not the date of my purchase of 4/8/17. I bought a NEW 2017 model not a 2016. This is totally unacceptable!!!!

THOR Issues- The following issues need to be addressed by CW on the NEW 2017- I have a call into CW of Mesa (Phoenix) to take it in once I get it out of the MB shop. The CW service rep said they are backed up a minimum of 2 weeks. So were not able to use it until it goes in the shop. 1.

The following are the Coach issues we encountered while on our trip home- (never used the coach on our trip home) a.Cannot use the bathroom while traveling unless you stop and pull over, start the gen and slide the back slide out. The slide frame is in the way of the bathroom door. Only opens enough for a small kid to get in. (see photos on separate email) b.Toilet lid hits toilet paper holder.

Cannot use it. ( see photos on separate emal) c.Wiring harness hanging down in back d.LOW tires, all tires were 64-65 lbs, tires say 80. ( I noticed them and asked your CW rep to have them checked and filled) e.NO testing of any coach systems, only done as we stood in the parking lot and asked questions f.Gen had never been started, had a tough time getting it to go. Air in the lines.

g.TERRIBLE door squeak h.No ladder for upper berth access i.MB seats do not rotate j.Bottom drawer in closet is broke free from floor k.Coach had never been cleaned, inside or out!!! l.Coach must have been used at a RV show because the under sink area was full of literature and piles of raffle ticket books, trash, junk, tools, water filters, etc. NO one form CW had even looked under the sink much less cleaned m.Screen door has 5 holes in it. n.Lock on coach door cannot be adjusted because the screws are spun out..

MY 2017 THOR FOUR WINDS SIESTA 24SS HAS BEEN IN THE CAMPING WORLD SHOP 4 TIMES SINCE LATE APRIL AND GOING BACK AGAIN.

ALSO HAVE HAD IT INTO MERCEDES B 3 TIMES FOR SERVICE.$96K investment!!!

Review about: Thor Motor Coach Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments