I dropped my 2014 Sunset Trail Reserve off at Camping World for Living room slide repairs on Jan. 03, 2018.

Jon Austin was the Tech in charge of my trailer repairs.He called me on Feb. 12, 2018 to let me know the repairs were done. I picked the trailer up on Feb. 13 , 2018.

I went camping in Chapel Hill Tn. on March 31, 2018. was packing up to leave Chapel Hill on Apr. 05, 2018 and the same slide that had been worked on at Camping World, Byron, Ga.

wouldn't retract. One day later and $286.00 to a mobile tech to manually retract the slide I took the trailer to Camping World, Nashville, Tn. They wouldn't or couldn't help me get back on the road, so I had to abort my camping trip, and bring the trailer 360 miles back to Camping World, Byron, Ga. This time another Tech, Andy Keck was assigned to fix the slide.

He assured me it would be fixed. It wasn't. The trailer was further damaged while it was at the Camping World, Byron, Ga. I finally moved the trailer over to another facility in Byron,Ga.

To anyone in the Macon, Ga. area, I would advise you if you need trailer service DO NOT go to Camping World, Byron, Ga.

This place is a joke. Absolutely NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Comments