I purchased a motorhome from these guys with extended warrantees since it had 2000 miles on it.I took it in numerous times for intermittent cabin water pump running.

They finally agreed there actually was a problem. But never fixed it. I have called & left messages for the service coordinator only to be ignored by (Linda Montgomery). Finally the water pump has totally failed.

Still no returned calls by Linda Montgomery. It took months to get a $3.00 part replaced on the microwave carousel. DON'T purchase from these people. Poor credibility.

The sales guy promised excellent care & coverage but these people ignore problems that just might take some real work to repair. There was a heat baffle underneath that continually banged against the fresh water tank. It took 3 visits to finally get it fixed. There was a leaky shower hardware in the bathroom.

After two repair attempts they replaced the hardware that had been cracked from frozen water before I purchased this unit. The spare key was missing and I was told many times that it was in a locked filing cabinet of theirs. Finally I had to get one made for around $300.00. They actually reimbursed that but it took over 2 months.

I would definitely avoid this company.Shop around & go with a more reputable dealership.

Review about: Camping World Repair.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments