bought a 2015 Forrest River Rockwood ultra lite.What a joke ultra light my a-- this is a junky unit.

ultra lite is just another way of saying expensive piece of junk. $43000.00 mistake. I hooked up the water and found the inside lines were not connected. flooded my camper and I have hardwood floors.

camping world NLR acted as if I did it. I do not trust NLR. I took it out for the first time in July and found more problems. took it in for repair, they acted as if I was a *** consumer.

This unit is still under warranty but, they say I might have to pay for some repairs. The first time in it took them over a month and still was not repaired. My advise is stay away from NLR and camping world all together. I had to threaten them with a law suite before any action was taken.

Now, they call me a special needs customer and can't stand talking to me. I caught them in a lie which makes it worst on me.

warning!!!!stay away!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality of product and that i was sold a defective trailer. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of 2015 forest river rockwood signature ultra lite. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 forest river rockwood signature ultra lite in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments