2.4
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Our brand new mallard m33 trailer is currently in the shop for the third time in less than a year. The Rv is currently in the shop for a broken awning, manufacture recall on a light and a alignment issue. It will have been in the shop a month on the 15th only to be told the odd tire wear is our problem and now they can work on the other items. Really 3 weeks on one item than move to the next? Anyway the trailer is less than a year old, I'm guessing with less than 500 miles on it. How can this be our issue? And no clear reason has been explained to us. I leave voice messages with our service representative hoping for a call back only to get a email response. But this is what we are currently dealing with. Let me start from the beginning.

1st trip out 4 day weekend, fridge broke, scheduled for repair and trailer was fixed. The techs fixed the fridge but put a hole in the flooring and broke the master door.

2nd trip out ,we noticed heater was not working right, removed maintenance door and noticed vent was not plumbed to anything just loose in the wall. Scheduled to have this repaired as well as the damages done during previous repair. We picked up the rig after repairs were made and were told the heater was fixed. I removed the maintenance door at camping world and the vent was still loose in the wall, what the heck we were flat out lied too. The tech ran the pipe through the wall in the parking lot and added a vent cover. Not even sure if that was correct but whatever. We still do not get heat in our center island. But we were happy to get trailer back and move on.

3rd trip out , noticed odd tire wear when pulled over at a rest stop , we decided to relax and have lunch opened awning and it would not come back in , dang it. I retracted the awning manually and we were on our way. Scheduled a service to have repaired and that's where we are at today. I'm being told the alignment is our problem and deal with it.

Never again will I do business with this company

Review about: Camping World Trailer Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments