Please, please, please research a company, its products, service and reviews/complaints before you hand over your hard-earned cash. Don’t get sucked in to their poor customer service and other failures as a company. Over 1100 complaints? My GOD….shame on me if I ever consider giving this company a second thought.

Camping World absolutely refuses to remove me from their marketing database. Will absolutely NEVER do business with them again. Save yourself time, money and frustration by taking these reviews seriously, and give your time, money, business and referrals to reputable RV dealerships.

The failure to respond to customers, manage email and private data and ignore communications is a business-killer in the 21st century.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments