4.0

This is a chat I had with Camping World and it tells it all:

Adrian D (October 9, 2015 at 12:16:03 PM EDT): Hello! Thanks for chatting with us at Camping World. My name is Adrian. How may I assist you?

Me (October 9, 2015 at 12:21:47 PM EDT): Camping World in Winchester has had PO#2081030 to HWH for over a month and they still have not received the jacks they ordered. They have called many times to check on the status and they seem to be getting the run around with a different answer from HWH each time. The guys at Winchester serve me well and I have no complaints with them....Its HWH. As one of your vendors I suggest you jack them up. This is not the first time that Winchester has had problems with HWH because the same thing happened to me on two other occasions. This makes Camping World look bad I know a lot of RV.ers that are pretty pissed with time of service because you seem not to control you vendors very well.

Adrian D (October 9, 2015 at 12:26:24 PM EDT): Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to control vendors. We do everything we can for our customers and work with them to the best of our ability. But, ultimately we do not have control over them. I do apologize for any inconvenience that has been caused.

Me (October 9, 2015 at 12:29:29 PM EDT): That can't be true....Of course you have control over your vendors. If they don't provide the public with proper service don't advertise for them as you do in your stores and use them as a last resort. I am sure if Camping World was really concerned about the customers the President of Camping World would get on the phone with the President of the Vendor and get things straight.

Adrian D (October 9, 2015 at 12:33:30 PM EDT): That only controls what we sell and offer, and does not control vendors directly. We offer products and services that are popular, requested, etc. for our customers. We do our best to stock products in our own warehouses to avoid drop ships, but it is not always possible to do so. Vendor issues are known and handled by a team set specifically aside for that task.

Me (October 9, 2015 at 12:37:42 PM EDT): Well Adrian tell the vendor team to get to work. I get letters and emails from your president all the time about wanting to provide us with the best service. So, I suggest you let management know that in the case of your vendors your service needs some attention. I deal with vendors everyday and I would never let this happen. Anyway I let Camping World know and now I am off to tell the world. If you get a chance check out the reviews online about Camping World. Good by

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of camping world online order from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments