Bought a 2017 Wolf Pack 315pack12 toy hauler.Bought it in Meridian Idaho by the time we got it back to Washington State a little over 500 miles the roof had peeled back along with several things.

In less the 12 hours from the time of purchase we notified them of all the problems and there response to use was IT'S UNDER WARRANTY. Now really why should you have to have extensive warranty work to a 2017 that we haven't had for even 24 hours. We believe they knew about the problems but figuring we were from out of state we you can figure out the rest. Now we are dealing with getting the extended warranties canceled and they have been giving us the run around about that to.

After 30 days they start pro rating them..... What a joke.

Anyone buying from them should beware.They are only out for the dollar not for you or your well being..

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of 2017 forest river cherokee wolf pack rv from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

the worst camper I've ever bought. within two weeks of owning it I found out they forgot to caulk the roof the floor was coming up in the bathroom and all of the cabinets are falling apart junk I wish I'd never would have bought. it can I get a refund?