We arrived at camping world in Lake city with a blowout and some electrical damage on our travel trailer.Brandon, who had 2 more emergencies waiting to fix, helped us immensely!

We're from fort Myers and visit that camping world location often, and never have I met someone SO nice and helpful!

He got us in and out and made everything a breeze!I'm always talking about how the fort Myers locations workers are grumpy and never helpful, well Brandon just made up for it!

Review about: Camping World Mechanic.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Camping World - Rv Cleaning Service Review Camping World "We purchased a 2009 Coachman Chaparral and from the first walk through before committing to the purchase we expressed concern over a large amout of Lady bugs inside we were..." Read more Camping World - New camper, new problems Camping World "Purchased 2017 Volante less than a month ago and already it leaks around two windows. New material smell immediately has turned to funky, sour, wet odor. I'm anxious to see..." Read more Camping World of Houston - BEWARE OF THESE *** ARTISTS Camping World " My husband is 82 and I am 67, and we had planned on enjoying this summer and fall while seeing the country. Who knows when we will be able..." Read more Camping World - Up sold a worthless warranty Camping World "My toyhauler has a sofa made by Lippert sold through CW. The material has completely fallen apart. Lippert doesn't care. Their customer service was no help. This is a $2200..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more