I will never recommend CW to any one, not even my worst enemy!Bought a trailer in Bakersfield Ca.

at CWorld, traded up to a bigger trailer at Guaranty in Junction City Oregon , when trying to cancel service & gap contracts, no one from the finance dept would return my calls. Lady I asked to speak with was always with customers, the other one was always out for the day, even asked for the manager of the finance dept to call after the meeting I was told he was in, nothing!

Very unprofessional way to operate a business.Carma will eventually catch up to C World & the people who neglect their responsibilities that work there.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments