Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

My husband and I had brought our1978 tioga dodge motorhome class c to camping world in kingston new york to have them put in a couple items they were doing a 48 point inspection they went on the roof to put a hood vent on when they knocked off a cap that has been covered for an antenna.During the next rainfall our motorhome got drenched rain poud in buckets at a time from the roof in to our motorhome.

We call them they said they would fix it. This happened in June 2015. There was damage to items that were stored in the over hang above the cab. When we called them about the damaged items they would only pay us$700.00 for the damaged items.

So now we are in September and our roof is leaking on the over hang by the brackets. The General manager at the Kingston location in New York David Dorkmouth (this is not his real last name but it should be )a supposed Christian told us to call our insurance company. We had never had a leak in our motorhome in all the years we owned it until we went to camping world a nightmare visit that is still haunting us to this very day. My husband and I live in our motorhome on a full time basis.

My husband and I are both diable and climbing up on the roof is in possible for my husband so I have to try and do it my self. If anybody reads this review please please do not go to camping world they are fraudulent people who do not care about people all they do is make promises but never follow through with it they just want your money and do not give a *** about you as a person they will yes you to death. Shame on you camping world God is watching you on how you are deceiving people.

You get a F- in my book.Sincerely Julie Lynn Bianchi

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of camping world manager from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments