3.3

My husband and I went to CW in Rocklin,CA.to purchase DirecTv equipment, as that is our favorite.

The young gal at the front counter came to help us and seemed quite knowledgeable. We were given incorrent information, unknowingly and bought a Dish network system. We came home and set it all up and we hate it, but had tv. Today, I see a DirecTv guy in our park, so In speaking with him, find out I could, in fact have DirecTv, for our RV.

Ok, so I call the CW store where we purchased the system and tried to ask the Manager if we could exchange the Dish network for the way more EXPENSIVE DirecTv system, because we got wrong info. He goes off like a rocket at me, calling me a liar, " No girl from the front counter helped you because they are just Cashiers." HOW RUDE, CAN ONE GET? I was NOT LYING. What kind of Manager says someone is, "just a cashier?" The young lady that helped us was friendly, professional and quite knowlegeable, for being so young, in my opinion.

We just seemed to get wrong info. No problem. No need to put your staff down over it. I have called CW CORPORATE and opened a case for my complaint.

They stated I should receive a call back in 24-48 hours. We'll see, after reading the negative reviews, I had no idea...1392 reviews all complaining! My husband and I actually apprecited going there. Anyway, we'll see.

At tje LEAST, THIS MANAGER SHOULD BE FIRED FOR ABUSE TO HIS FEMALE EMPOYEES!Christine Huiras

Review about: Camping World Manager.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments