Burns, Wyoming
3.0

I would NOT purchase a trailer from CW again.Paid 69k cash and as soon as you walk out the staff could care less about you or providing customer service for your purchased item.

Everyone I have talked to in the service dept. seems to have a real chip on their shoulder and I feel privileged when my calls are actually returned.

My advise is to take your business to some company that actually cares.......It has been a month now and the title paperwork isn't at our local titling agency yet either.Seems like this franchise has quite a few problems.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of 2016 forest river sierra from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was not being informed, bad customer service and service and lack of concern to customer. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments