I placed my very first order with camping works and am completely done ever ordering anything from them again.I spent $1200 on an RV sofa and can't even get a tracking number.

My card was charged right away, but here I sit, past the 14 business days and have absolutely no clue where it is. Because of the size of freight, someone has to be home to receive it, yet no one will give me any kind of estimate of when it will be here.

I am ready to tell them to keep it and refund my money, while I find a more customer friendly company to order from, like Amazon!And I do not care what the manufacturer issues are, if they are the problem, then Camping World should not be placing the order with them!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World lippert components thomas payne tri-fold sofa for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Crystal River, Florida, United States #1349841

The Lippert furniture is junk...I purchased a new 2016 Big Horn RV with the upgraded theater sitting.Within a year and a half the color was peeling off one of the chairs and the seem ripped about 4" on the other one.

I contacted Lippert and they just respond that they only had a one year warranty.

The chairs are over $1200.00 online.Junk...Junk...Junk