2.7

On 12/28/15 I ordered a Carefree of Colorado EZ blocker sun shade. Since it was December and the awning was rolled up with protectors installed, I felt safe ordering the one with the 8' drop.

When I unrolled the awning, I measured the drop and found it was 10'. So the 9' drop sun blocker would work.

I contacted Camping World customer service, explained this to them and told them the one I have HAS NEVER BEEN OPENED OR REMOVED FROM THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING.

I asked to exchange the one I have for the one with the 9' drop.

I was told this would not be possible because it was beyond 90 days since my purchase.

Carefree of Colorado also refused to help me because I purchased the sun blocker through Camping World and not direct through them.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of carefree of colorado ez zipblocker sideblocker from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $167 and wants Camping World to "allow me to exchange the item and pay the difference for the one that would be more suitable".

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of consideration to exchange sizes and disrespect from management. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

This is typical, can't expect a place to take something back after so long even if it's not used. If you were not going to use it for several months, you should have reviewed their return policies. Styles change, packaging changes, pricing changes, etc.