I brought my 2011 Keystone.Hornet in to have a leaky black water tank replaced.

Their mobile service manager, Ellen Peters does not return phone calls and is extremely rude. When the tank finally came in 2 weeks later, they said they had ordered the wrong tanks and would reorder and eat the shipping. Later that day they switched the story and said they ordered the correct tank and that Keystone made the error. While there, it took them over 3 hours to replace a valve stem in a tire and then had the nerve to charge me $72 for it.

When I asked for some consideration considering I sat there for over 3 hours and because of the tank issue, that said they would not do anything. Also, when I asked to speak to management, nobody would speak to me about my situation. It has been the worsted customer service. I have ever experienced.

I will never do business with.Camping World again.

Review about: Camping World Replacement.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Any chance that it took 3 hours because you were not the only customer who was having their RV worked on?Or perhaps they should have pushed every other Rv aside and worked on yours because you are special.

This is the same thing as complaining that you had to wait 3 hours to get in for a blood pressure check at the Dr.when you showed up out of the blue at his office.