2.9

I brought my RV to Camping World in Kingston, NY for body repair and service work.When I picked it up the entire top was covered in snow and a heavy snow squall had developed.

When I got it home I noticed a crack in the top, tinted, passenger side of the windshield, directly below where the body work had been done. I called CW and spoke to Donnie, who did the body work. Donnie told me that the person who did the detail work had brought it to his attention and I should speak to my service adviser. After much back and forth, I was advised that Supervisor, Aaron Kelsey, wanted me to go through my insurance for the repair.

I said, "No, CW cracked it." Following many more emails and phone calls, including to CW Corporate, they were willing to accept half of the responsibility. CW wanted me to pay half of the cost of the repair with an estimate of $2700.00 with labor added to that. I again said, "No" and have not had any further response to my phone calls or email from anyone at CW Kingston, NY or Corporate office.I brought my RV to Camping World in Kingston, NY for body repair and service work. When I picked it up the entire top was covered in snow and a heavy snow squall had developed.

I again said, "No" and have not had any further response to my phone calls or email from anyone at CW Kingston, NY or Corporate office.Bob Allo

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Full windshield replacement.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments