Delta, Alabama
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We purchased a Springdale Travel Trailer in May of 2015 from Oxford AL CW.After our first few trips (about 700 miles) my trailer brakes had a continual squeak and it appeared that the toilet down pipe was installed too long (the paper would build up into the pipe regardless of how much water I added).

I expressed my issues to the service person and he immediately began to explain to me that I just did not know how to use a black tank. He said I should fill it half way when setting up on the campsite! What!? This is bogus!

I never had this issue with my other Springdale. It is obvious that my down spout is only about 2" off the bottom of the tank. He refused to look at it! I then explained my continual brake squeak.

He said (without looking at it) that my brake pads needed tightening. I'm no brake genius but it seems that they might be too tight if the brakes are continually squealing after only 700 miles. When I picked up the trailer they charged me labor! May I remind you that it was only a few months old.

Immediately the brakes seemed too tight. I brought it to their attention and they said they were suppose to drag a little. Well... after 800 more miles my brakes were burned completely up.

I carried it in and almost a month later they had the gaul to charge me for the $2000 brake job. Replaced the drums, hubs, back plates and the shoes. The trailer was only 9 months old! I asked should not this be under warranty and they said I had the brakes too tight (uh didn't they supposedly service my brakes 800 miles ago??) Now I have a rear tire on one side that is wearing extremely on the inside.

I had them check for axle issues. They said all was well and charged me for a new tire. Now I have put 1400 miles on the new tire and its almost gone again. They have checked it twice and still continue to say all is well.

Might I say all is not well.I strongly warn you not to deal with these people unless you are ok with being belittled with each issue you have and are willing to pay for what should be under warranty.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of keystone rv rv. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keystone rv rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments