We bought a 27' Jayco 5th wheel which after 2 outings we wanted to gave a handful of items looked at.We took it back to have warranty work done on it and after 10 days hadn't heard from them so I called and they told me that they didn't know it was still in their possession.

I went the next day to pick it up. We checked out the handful of items that were to be addressed and left with it. We arrived back at the storage unit, when i got out of the truck I noticed damage to the top right of the trailer. I immediately called them to let them know and they told me to bring it back the next day, which I did, 50 miles back one way.

The service manager knew immediately what had happened and said he'd send it off for repair. It's been 2 weeks now and they gave no idea when it will be ready, I called again today and once again got a voice recorder, left a message and haven't heard back from them.

They've had trailer for 25 out of the past 26 days and still no idea when it'll be ready.This is the poorest excuse of customer service I have ever experienced.

1.6
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Jayco Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion