Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

New 2018 in July 2017.Didn't want junk insurance, had a pre authorized interest rate.

RV came in and it had problems. Told they wouldn't even attempt to fix the issues until we purchased the RV, can't do warranty work on a un-sold unit. Signed the papers on July 18, was actually able to take delivery on August 28th. Took 1 8day trip and returned with a list of 17 items that needed fixing.

Back into Camping World on Sept. 25th and its still there, awaiting parts, or that's what I keep being told. Caught the finance manager in several lies, actually recorded our conversations on my cell phone. After 4 months of anguish I was finally able to get Camping World, Draper Ut.

to refund some of my money. I'm trying to get enough disgruntled Camping World customers who would like to create a "Class Action Law Suit" against Camping World.

If you have a legitimate cause please email me: boshon1@yahoo.com.I will respond and if we can get enough people we can and will force Camping World into having to deal with us.

Reason of review: All the above.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments