1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

After standing at the parts counter for 10 minutes, the man in front of me (typing away on his computer) asked "You need something?" I said, "Yes please, I need a part." He replied "Oh that's Jim's job" (he said not another word) and then I starred at him on the computer for 15 more minutes, before a guy walked up (Jim) and asked if I had been helped.I let Jim know I was in need a new part, of which he immediately replied it would be much cheaper to purchase online from the internet.

Although I appreciate the savings, I was truly wanting to obtain this part from Camping World. I also told him of more items i needed and he left to the parts department and said he would be right back. Meanwhile, a couple was "checking out" with the man behind the counter "Jared". After Jared rudely said something to the couple, the wife stopped him and politely asked if he could be more professional and courteous, as she felt he was treating them with much disrespect.

Jared replied by telling the lady he doesn't have to be nice to her at all, that it was "not his job". And that they were lucky he was waiting on them at all, not to mention he did not even have to give them a discount, he was doing them a favor! The husband stepped in and with a very calm voice asked Jared to calm down and not to talk to his wife like that, he mentioned they have been through a lot with this dealership and it took over two months and three times to get the door fixed on their camper. The man said he didn't care, it wasn't his job to be nice to them and he wasn't the one to order the wrong parts so they should be thanking him for even waiting on them.

This went on back and forth as the couple tried to explain to him it should be his job to provide good customer service and be polite to the customers, again he replied it wasn't his job. I at that point, spoke up, "I cannot believe how you are treating this couple. This is not a place I care to do business. I got into my camper (which we purchased at Camping World) with my friends that are looking to purchase a new camper and drove to our farm where we had a half dozen RV camper friends join us around the camp fire, where i told the story of the worst customer service i ever experienced....at Camping World.

(Sad to say this was NOT the first time, I have been just brushing it off the last five ties i was there) this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

NEVER GOING BACK THERE!EVER!

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

I didn't like: Staff, Total lack of concern for customers, Workers attitudes and language.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Wow, which location were you at, and why would you keep going back.

REDCAPLUGGAGE
to Anonymous #1379626

NOT GOING BACK EVER! MADISON LOCATION.