Insurance Quality

We purchased a new keystone trailer from camping world in March of 2017.We used the trailer one time and had to bring it back because of water running down the wall in the bunk room.

They tried to tell me that is was condensation. No way in *** is it condensation, the water is 5 inches wide and runs from the ceiling to the floor. It did soak the mattress, about a 8 inch spot on both bunks in one night. Look at the pics and tell me what you think.

The roof has 8 to 10 hole in a seam about two feet away from the wet walls. The repaired the holes before they did a water test. I asked them why in *** would you fill in the holes before the water test. Deanna the service manager said the the did not want to do anymore damage to the trailer by adding more water to it.

remember they said it is condensation ya sure it is. The filled in the holes so they will not have to replace the trailer or fix the wall with the water damage.The trailer has been their for over a month.They have also did other work on the trailer and almost all of it had to be redone. They wanted us to pick up the trailer even we did not want to, when we went to get it we discovered another water leak by the valves for the gray and black tanks. The service tech started to rip the under belly apart to find the problem, the whole rear corner and wall of the trailer is completely soaked with water.

I went to speak with Deanna about this and she told me that rain water from the road can pool in the belly when you drive it down the road. We had only used this thing one time and it has been at their lot for a month, so i am going to believe that is it rain water from the road, YA right. We have hired a lawyer to help and get our money back.

If you are reading this do your self a favor and DO NOT GO TO CAMPING WORLD, they will *** over.If you don't believe me just go to the better business bureau they have over 600 complaints filed against them.

Review about: Keystone Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion