Stay away from the service department of this Camping World.I needed a new piece of sheet metal for my truck camper.

I called them to give them dimensions and see if they could order one. They told me to bring it in so they could make sure to get the correct color pattern and dimensions. Weeks later when I received the metal and brought it home it was the wrong color white instead of cream and it was missing the S-lock seam along one edge necessary to intersect it with the other piece. After weeks of phone calls back and forth with Service Tech and Service Manager they said they would get me the correct piece and sent me a form for me to fill out to get the correct specs.

After a few more weeks go by they called to say they had my metal but would not say how much more it would cost. Tech said ask the manager and the manager said to ask the tech . Finally they asked for an additional $70. By now the camping season is long over I m $500 into this and 3 70 mile trips to CW and the last thing I want to do is give more money to these people who are obviously incompetent and have bad business practice.

When I called the metal manufacturer in Oregon they said they could make the metal in one or two days and I could pick it up for $200 retail. Would have been easy money for CW to order the correct piece and have a happy customer but instead they chose this.

If your looking for overpriced lawn chairs its the place to go.If you need any service I would avoid this place.

Review about: Camping World Manager.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments