Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

We just had the worst experience ever with Camping World of Oxford/Anniston AL, the way they do business is shadier then a *** used car dealership. A week and a half ago we go into look at a used (2017) travel trailer, of course the salesmen tries hard to only show us new ones and avoids showing us the one we came in to look at, but eventually we get to see it and it is in amazing shape and of course the $13,993 prIce seemed like a heck of a deal.

So we go talk about it and decide to put the $1,000 hold until we can get back up there and negotiate/do the paperwork. It was only a couple days before we got back there but I left several messages for our salesman and not one got returned, then when I get him on the phone he had no idea who I was or what travel trailer I was talking about. We came back in that Friday, first thing he tells me is “I didn’t let them take the trailer to the race” where it is was supposed to be on display, as if he was doing me a favor but that is why we put the money down because the plan was for that to be ours. As far as we were concerned he wasn’t doing us a favor selling us a trailer so he could make a commission with his *** sales pitches.

Then we start with the numbers and we had decided to pay cash($15,000 was our budget) it’s like they didn’t want to hear that, they would have rather financed us of course to make more money. Quickly certain things he said would be $250 the first day we were there turned into $2,000, and we get charged a cleaning fee for them taking in a used trailer, transportation fee (for what us driving it off the lot, we didn’t get a custom trailer from the manufacturer). So the price went from $13,993 to $19,500 walking out the door. And we said no we can’t do that and he told us that it’s and amazing trailer and the online department messed up the price and they have to honor it but they aren’t honoring it if they are bs-ing their way to get a higher price on it.

Then of course he said well we saved it for you and we had 4 other people waiting, then once again he was trying to act like he was doing us a favor by holding it but that’s why we put the money down so he didn’t do anything for us except waste our time.

We live about 30-45 mins away from there and by the time we get home the trailer changes its price online to $16,993

(Isn’t that funny). Even if camping world had the only model we wanted we would never consider purchasing anything from them, this company sucks.

Review about: Rv.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Thanks for the warning, but I didn't need the last word in your final sentence ; that and the several asterisk blocked words *** made you come off as vulgar and harsh. If what you stated about the vendor is 100% accurate, you don't need to dirty it down with profanity and sexually suggestive terminology.