3.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Sep 22

9/22/17 Update - it is a shame that consumers have to resort to posting negative reviews in multiple social media outlets in order to get resolution to their issue. I would like to acknowledge that after this and other reviews were posted, I did receive a call to resolve the financing issue and compensation for the other issues. While still frustrating that we had to deal with this at all, Camping World has taken some action as a result of these posts.

Original review posted by user Sep 21

We purchased a Stryker Toy Hauler at this location - nearly 30 days ago - the bank has no record of our purchase so we have no idea how to make our payments and where to send them - I have left two messages for the finance manager at the Idaho Falls location and she has not returned my call.Additionally, the generator was originally tested in October of 2016 - the gas was never changed and the generator was obviously not tested when we purchased it on August 30th - the gas is gummed up and discolored and the generator does not work.

We will have to drive 120+ miles round trip to take the toy hauler back to have the generator fixed. If it had been tested when we purchased it, this would have been resolved then. The inside of the camper was not cleaned - there was sawdust in the cabinets, there were multiple boot prints on the cabinet interiors that probably occurred during the assembly and were never cleaned. We have had to fix the alignment of several of the cabinet doors because they didn't open and close properly.

Finally, we were told by our sales person that we should allow at least 4 hours to get oriented to our new toy hauler - the person who did our orientation spent about 20 minutes with us - he didn't turn anything on and seemed to be in a hurry to get us out of there.

Overall, this has not been a good post purchase process for us.So disappointing.

Review about: Cruiser Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Our sales associate.

I didn't like: Post sales experience.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments