I brought my new RV in for minor warranty work back on august 14th.I bought it elsewhere.They've had it for almost 6 weeks.

When I called 2 weeks later, my service guy, Jimmy, said it's still on the lot and they haven't gotten to it because they are backed up. I asked why he told me to bring it in on that day if they were that backed up. He said my appointment was just to drop it off.... to get the work done then.

He said that's standard procedure. (By the way, when I set the appointment back in June, the earliest I could get was 6 weeks out.) 2 weeks later I called and he said they are waiting for the plastic airflow piece for the AC vent that is for the drivers seat. 1 week later I called and Jimmy said we just got it today, Thursday, so it will be done Friday or Monday. I called Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and left messages but got no return calls.

After leaving a nasty message with the receptionist, Jimmy called me back and said they just haven had time to get to it. I called the manufacturer, Thor, to give them feedback on this terrible service of one of their dealers, and they told me they sent the part via overnight UPS on August 31st. So, Camping World didn't request the part for a couple of weeks, and then lied about when they received it.

Jimmy, the service guy, said they are understaffed, cannot retains service guys because they don't reliably show up, and admitted they need to pay them more to get good workers.He also admitted that he knows this happens at all Camping Worlds and is aware of their reputation.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments