Camping world of Indianapolis is horrible!Not only did the sales person lie to me about the RV I was looking at.

It took me over two weeks to get my deposit back.The customer service was horrible and they could care less about returning my money.

Comments

Portland, Tennessee, United States #1267281

My wife and I traveled over 4 hours from Nashville, even stayed overnight to beat the weather, got financed, and paid for our 1st year of insurance to conclude the used camper that was "promised" to be perfect - had SEVERE floor rot!!!This was not represented on the CW webpage, nor was it ever disclosed prior to our arrival.

Moreover, Mike the Internet Sales Manager, swore to the great condition of this unit. From this point, it was one lie after another. Sales Associate, Randy Lapidus shuttled my wife & I around their beloved 40 acre lot, in circles, for over 40 minutes. Presumably, looking for possible substitutes; however, no such campers ever materialized.

BUT! Don't overlook Randy's charm. He almost had us convinced that CW was going to make everything right, even if it meant that they would eat a loss. He promised!

(Really?) Consequently, the final deal we would contemplate was to buy a New camper! Again, we made an agreement. $14,794 out the door - not a penny more. But!

Much to their apparent business ethics, another lie was awaiting our already distressing experience. BUYER BEWARE! The final amount on the paperwork was almost $16k!!! Happy to say "NO DEAL WAS MADE, NOR WILL BE".

We are hopeful that our few hundred dollars in *** tax will save someone who reads this - thousands! I Highly - DO NOT RECOMMEND. There is a reason this business has been operating for 38 years and it is not accredited by the BBB.

Do your research!We wish we did....

Must have been the same salesman we had!!Terrible place to do business with!!!!

DO NOT GO THERE!! The worst experience I've every had. And the RV we bought is there now getting electrical problems fixed after having it 4 weeks. It's a 2014 model.

Never will I buy anything from this place!!!!!!!It's a joke