Independence, Oregon
2.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I bought a 2016 fifth wheel.I felt I got a good price and was happy with my purchase.

I spent a total of $56k on the unit and a hitch and stuff from the store. During delivery the self level faulted and Scott said because the ground wasn't level. It did the same thing when I got home and the ground is level.

After delivery I drove across the street and took a pic. I then took one trip and later found the microwave dish was missing, a hole in the rubber roof and damage and a decal that had damaged.

I looked at the pic I took after delivery and the damage was there. Several calls,messages,e-mails and the passage of one week led to no results. Worst customer service I ever experienced, no one returned my calls. I then sent a very direct email to the GM Patrick and he apologized and that was it, still no solution to my problems.

I had to patch the roof myself because it started raining.That place should be shut down and their business license revoked.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of rv from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Camping World to issue a full refund.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments