1.6

I recently purchased a Heartland trailer in Fort Myers Florida.Big mistake!!!

Within two hours I had a hot water heater problem and a major problem with the slide. I took it to New Jersey to be fixed. At first The manager in the service department said there was nothing wrong with it.I had to show him Bent brackets damaged cables In a Twisted side. I ask them to replace it with a different trailer and was told no..

As of today the water heater is fixed the slide is not.

They said they would only give me $8,000 for a $24,000 trailer for a trade in.Still waiting for an answer today what is going to happen with the slide.First they said I have to take it 4 hours away on my own to be fixed And I told him no.Good luck To anyone that has problems.You have nowhere to go.I could have brought one down the road half hour away from my house

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of heartland rvs rv. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned heartland rvs rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments