My nightmare started 24 hours after I purchased a brand new heartland mallard from Camping World in Macon Georgia.I traveled 7 hours from Florida to buy it because they had the best price.

Once I got it back to Florida I hooked up everything up at an rv park and went to work. When I came home I noticed that there was water all over the floor in front of my kitchen sink. I opened up the cabinet doors and noticed that there was water all under the sink. I couldn't figure out what the leak was coming from so I shut the water off and contacted camping world closet to me in Ft Myers.

I took it in to get fixed. The called and told me that Camping World in Georgia didn't shut off some valve for winterising your rv so they told me they fixed it. Got it back from Ft Meyers hooked it all up, went to work the next day came home and it was still leaking. So I shut the water off and checked myself to see if it was shut off.

Which is was NOT!! So I called Ft Meyers and then the blame game started. Ft Meyers blamed everything on Georgia. While I am trying to figure out what to do my shower started leaking and I had a leak by my front door.

So I took it back to Ft Meyers. I get a call from them yesterday saying everything is fixed come pick it up. I get there today and we go in to see what all they have done. They fixed the leaks but not the cupboards.

I guess they are still waiting for them. I feel on the floor where the water had been and my floor is damaged. It's really soft when I push on it. So they call the service manager to see what's going on.

He tells us that the floor is not covered under warranty. They said to just dry it. How can this not be covered under warranty?? None of this would of happened if both places would of shut the valve off.

Every time I call to speak to a manager in either places they are always busy, in a meeting, at lunch or something. Customer service is terrible!!! I was told that I have to call heartland direct on Monday and handle this myself I feel camping world sold me a very defective rv and they are at fault!!!

It sure would be nice if the managers would call me back and stop putting the blame on each other.It needs to be fixed and Indont care who fixes it!!!!!

Review about: Heartland Rvs Rv.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Lied to and ignored by service dept, Hard to do business with, Response time, Customer service mgr, Service deptales practice or service dept.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments