I purchased a Winegard Travler satellite system in May 2017.It functioned 3 times.

Then turned to a piece of ***. Spun around on top of our MH scrathing the roof, etc. Camping World Harrisburg, PA installed the system. Cost almost $2500.00.

Then they charged me $49 to show me how it worked (Which I complained to Corporate and it was refunded). After the breakdown, I was informed I may have to pay for the replacement as the Service dept and Sales dept bill separately. That, fortunately didn't happen. I also had an issue with my blower motor working intermittently.

I checked the system out, and determined it wasn't getting power to the resistor (which in turn powers the motor). I got charged almost $130 for the diagnosis that my motor was bad. I had already tested motor with a 12 volt power supply and it worked fine. I just wanted them to find the bad ground.

I got a complete run around with the antenna.

After it was determined by the tech that the crank system had failed, the paper work sat on the store managers desk for over a week before she decided to contact Winegard about the problem.This Service Center has a very poor rating, and this is just one reason why.

Review about: Camping World Satellite Dish Installation.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments